Tours with Openings
- A Human Element by Donna Galanti (Paranormal Suspense - MBB)
- A Vampire's Tale by Maya Tyler (Paranormal Romance - NBTM)
- Allegiance by Marilee Brothers (New Adult Romantic Suspense - Review)
- An Unproven Concept by James Young (SciFi - Review)
- Bella Luna by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romance - Reviews)
- Call to Honor by Tawny Weber (Contemporary Romance - NBTM)
- Cloak and Mirrors by p.m. terrell (Suspense - VBT)
- February Lyrical Press Romances (Contemporary, Historical - BBT)
- Into Shadow by T.D. Shields (YA Dystopian - MBB)
- Maon: Marshal of Tallav by Cailin Briste (Sci-Fi Erotic Romance - blurb Blitz)
- Never Go Alone by Denison Hatch (Thriller - Blurb Blitz)
- Outcome by Barbara Ebel (Medical, Historical Fiction - BBT)
- Purr M for Murder by T.C. Lotempio (Cozy Mystery - MBB)
- Seven Days to Goodbye by Sheri S Levy (Young Adult - NBTM)
- Softlife by James R. Hardin (SciFi - Review)
- Tales of Yosemite by Jonathan Williams (Short Story anthology - Blurb Blitz)
- The Enchanted Swans by Christy Nicholas (Fantasy - Reviews)
- The Falcon Flies Alone by Gabrielle Mathieu (Historical Fantasy - VBT)
- The Part That Doesn't Burn by Sam Poling (Dark Romantic Fantasy - Reviews)
- The Rest of Forever by Carrie Pulkinen (Paranormal Romance - Review)
- The Second Time Around by Ella Quinn ( Historical Romance - MBB )
- Wilde Thing by Jannine Gallant (Contemporary Romance - BBT)
- Yours Truly by K.J. Pierce (Chick Lit/Romantic Comedy - Blurb Blitz)
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Orphaned at an early age, the closest people in Frost Devereaux's life are the free-spirited Frankie Maguire and her conniving twin brother Frank. Over the years Frost's life takes him from the lush fields of the Mideast to the burning heat of the desert to the sparkling promise of Manhattan. His heart, though, never strays far from the two people who have meant the most to him. Ultimately, Frost must decide where—and with whom—he belongs.
July 8: Anne Kane
July 9: Sheri Lewis Wohl
July 10: Jaded Vixen
July 11: Katie Bug AKA Domestic Diva
July 12: Inspiration Ink
July 13: Love Romance Passion
July 14: Roxanne's Realm
July 15: Diane Craver
July 16: Sandy Sullivan
July 17: Menagerie Authors
July 18: Wicked Thorn and Roses
July 19: Violetta's Fancy
July 20: Gem's Place
Patrick will be giving away an autographed copy of Where You Belong to one randomly drawn commenter each week of the tour, and the blog host with the most comments, not counting duplicates or Patrick's responses, will also receive an autographed copy of Where You Belong.
Want to know more about Where You Belong? Check out the website.
Interested in hosting Patrick on YOUR blog? Email us!
She's running from her past, he's unsure about his future. Maybe together they can figure out what was MEANT TO BE. Officer Garrett Jamison is at the lowest point in his life. He’s lost faith in his ability as a police officer after unwittingly setting his sister up with a dirty cop. Garrett ended up getting shot, and his sister's son kidnapped right out of his own bed. He takes a leave from the force, in need of some time to make a decision about his future. Too bad he can't get a decent night's sleep thanks to his sexy new neighbor and her howling cat.
Jessica McGovern moves halfway across the country to start a new life in Green Bay, Wisconsin after her ex-husband is convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the death of their young son. Her new neighbor is as infuriating as he is handsome, but when her ex is released from prison early and shows up in town, Jessica discovers she's never needed anyone more...
July 15, 2009: Hywela Lyn
July 16, 2009: Between the Lines
July 17, 2009: Amber Leigh Williams
July 18, 2009: Sara Thacker
July 19, 2009: Cate Masters
July 20, 2009: Masha Holl
July 21, 2009: Mary Eason
July 22, 2009: Suzanne Brandyn
July 23, 2009: Lily Stone
July 24, 2009: Inspiration Ink
July 25, 2009: Deborah Panger
July 26, 2009: Pauline Baird Jones
July 27, 2009: Tina Gayle
July 28, 2009: Love Romance Passion
July 29, 2009: Liana Laverentz
July 30, 2009: C.D. Yates
July 31, 2009: You Gotta Read
Donna will be giving away an autographed print copy of each of her titles (Welcome to Redemption, There's Only Been You, and Meant to Be) to the host with the most comments (not counting duplicates or Donna's own comments). She will also give away a free download of Meant to Be to one lucky commenter on each blog (to be determined by random drawing). For a Grand Prize, she is offering autographed copies of both There's Only Been You and Meant to Be to two readers randomly chosen from all the people who comment during the tour.
Visit Donna Marie Rogers at her website.
Interested in hosting Donna Marie Rogers on YOUR blog? Email us!
A DAUGHTER'S PROMISE, by debut novelist Christine Clemetson, is a sweeping love story of sacrifice and unexpected hope. In war torn Italy, 1944, Serene Moneto made a promise to her dying mother—a promise so haunting that it directs the course of her life. When she chooses to save an American soldier from death, she risks everything—her name, her life, and capture by the Germans. Finding forbidden love with this soldier tears her world apart. Against the backdrop of a war raging right outside her door, can she choose happiness? Despite the promise she made those years ago?
August 1: Katie Bug AKA Domestic Diva
August 2: Between the Lines
August 3: Kathryne Kennedy
August 4: Cate Masters
August 5: Mary Eason
August 6: A.F. Stewart
August 7: Inspiration Ink
August 8: Tina Gayle
August 9: Deborah Panger
August 10: Shelley Munro
August 11: Laurie Edwards
August 12: Liana Laverentz
August 13: Pure Southern Genteel
August 15: Lily Stone Books
August 17: You Gotta Read Guest
August 20: Love, Romance, Passion
Christine will be giving away a free download of her book to one randomly chosen commenter each week of her tour, and the tour host with the most comments, excluding duplicates or Christine's responses) will also receive a free download.
Visit Christine Clemetson at her website.
Interested in hosting Christine on YOUR blog? Email us!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Please note: This video is intended for adults. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are of the legal age to view adult material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.