Tours with Openings
- A Mother's Love by Charlotte Hubbard (Inspirational Romance - BBT)
- An Unproven Concept by James Young (SciFi - Review)
- Annie's Recipe by Lisa Jones Baker (Inspriational Romance - Review)
- Bella Luna by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romance - Reviews)
- Between Heaven and Hell by David Burnett (Paranormal Romance - MBB)
- Jersey Diner by Lisa Diane Kastner (Romance - VBT)
- Lyrical Press Contemporary Romances (BBT)
- Man Down by Tracy Tappan (Military Romance - Review)
- Remnant of Power by J.A. Deakin (YA Fantasy - Review)
- Second Chance Marquess by Jessica Jefferson (Historical Romance - Excerpt)
- Softlife by James R. Hardin (SciFi - Review)
- Surviving the Fatherland by Annette Oppenlander (Historical Coming of Age - Review)
- Team Russian by Ally Adams (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- The Castle by Skye Warren (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- The Congressman's Wife by Arie Pavlou & Charlene Keel (Contemporary Womens Fiction - reviews)
- The Last Resort by Ember Leigh (Erotic Romance - VBT)
- The Promise of Pierson Orchard by Kate Brandes (Women's Fiction - VBT)
- The Unlikeable Demon Hunter by Deborah Wilde (Urban Fantasy Romance - MBB)
- Trusting Justice by J.J. Lore (Dystopian - Review)
Monday, July 20, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Flannery Sloane is a free spirited bohemian with a soul blessed by Irish musical tradition. She doesn’t give a care for where she’s going or how she’ll get there. Joy and passion are her only map. And, though she’s not interested in falling in love, she wouldn’t mind a little fun with a fine looking man. Hunter Kincade looks like he could fill that bill and have a bit of change left over.
Flannery never wears a watch. She’s late for everything but the downbeat of a fiddle tune. She’s happy serving pints in the pub and playing for tips and smiles. Hunter thrives on punctuality. He is in the music business with his focus on the bottom line. The pretty fiddle player with the bright green eyes would make his next production worth the price of a CD.
Their only common ground is the belief that falling in love is a danger to health and sanity.
Will it take more than Irish magic to pull a man like Hunter into the spell of a woman like Flannery? They are all wrong for each other...and they are so right.
August 2: Moonlight, Lace, and Mayhem
August 3: Katie Bug: Domestic Diva
August 4: The Undercover Book Lover
August 5: Alien Places
August 6: TBA
August 8: Amber Scott
August 9: Reading, Writing, & Stuff That Make Me Crazy
August 11: Athena's Books
August 12: Mary Eason
August 13: Love Romance Passion
August 15: Cate Masters
August 16: Laurie Edwards
August 18: Talk About My Favorite Authors
August 20: Talk About My Favorite Authors
August 21: Elaine Cantrell
August 22: Deborah Panger
August 25: My Guilty Pleasures
August 26: Liana Laverentz
August 27: Wendy Zwaduk
August 31: A Book Blogger's Diary
Clare will be giving away a free download of her book each week of her tour to a lucky commenter, randomly drawn from the comments during that week. At the end of the tour, one commenter will win an autographed copy of the novel. Also, the tour host with the most commenters, not counting duplicates or Clare's comments, will receive a beautiful butterfly pendant, hand carved out in Leenane, Connemara, County Galway, Ireland from Connemara Marble.
Visit Clare Austin at her website.
Interested in hosting Clare on YOUR blog? Email us!
Posted by Goddess Fish Promotions at 11:21 AM
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Whitney Benson is tired of her older sisters’ attempts to fix her up with every single male they meet. Shannon and Regan cross the line when they arrange for her to go skydiving with the simple excuse that more guys like to float in the air than women. Whitney needs to find something else to keep them busy.
When she suggests that the three of them start a family business, the fun begins in their small town. And she thought being a TV producer in New York had been exciting.
Without going skydiving, Whitney meets two eligible bachelors, Jack and Ben, who constantly battle for her affection. Which one will she choose? Both men make Whitney realize, even a heart shattered by her husband’s death, can once again be made whole.
But did she have to fall off a cliff to learn that?
This funny and inspiring novel by writer Diane Craver will leave you wanting more after the last page is turned.
August 8: Building Castles
August 9: Kathryne Kennedy
August 10: Carol Ann Erhardt
August 11: Cate Masters
August 12: Nicole Zoltack
August 13: Chris Redding
August 14: Inspiration Ink
August 15: The Book Obsession
August 16: J.K. Coi
August 17: A Book Blogger's Diary
August 18: Brain Lair
August 19: Liana Laverentz
August 20: Christine Clemetson
August 21: Sandra Sookoo
August 22: Lily Stone Books
Diane will be giving away an autographed print copy of No Greater Loss and A Fiery Secret to the host with the most comments (not counting duplicates of Diane's own comments). On August 15th, she will give away a free download of Whitney in Charge and a $5 GC to Amazon to one lucky commenter, randomly drawn from the comments during that week. On August 22nd, the last day of the blog tour, she is giving an autographed copy of Never the Same and a $5 GC to Amazon to a lucky commenter, randomly drawn from the comments left the second week.
Visit Diane Craver at her website.
Interested in hosting Diane on YOUR blog? Email us!