Get a great new customer header for your blog or website -- you choose the font and size, only $15!! Go here for more information: Goddess Fish Promotions Graphic Design Services.
Tours with Openings
- A Human Element by Donna Galanti (Paranormal Suspense - MBB)
- A Vampire's Tale by Maya Tyler (Paranormal Romance - NBTM)
- Allegiance by Marilee Brothers (New Adult Romantic Suspense - Review)
- An Unproven Concept by James Young (SciFi - Review)
- Bella Luna by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romance - Reviews)
- Call to Honor by Tawny Weber (Contemporary Romance - NBTM)
- Cloak and Mirrors by p.m. terrell (Suspense - VBT)
- February Lyrical Press Romances (Contemporary, Historical - BBT)
- Into Shadow by T.D. Shields (YA Dystopian - MBB)
- Maon: Marshal of Tallav by Cailin Briste (Sci-Fi Erotic Romance - blurb Blitz)
- Never Go Alone by Denison Hatch (Thriller - Blurb Blitz)
- Outcome by Barbara Ebel (Medical, Historical Fiction - BBT)
- Purr M for Murder by T.C. Lotempio (Cozy Mystery - MBB)
- Seven Days to Goodbye by Sheri S Levy (Young Adult - NBTM)
- Softlife by James R. Hardin (SciFi - Review)
- Tales of Yosemite by Jonathan Williams (Short Story anthology - Blurb Blitz)
- The Enchanted Swans by Christy Nicholas (Fantasy - Reviews)
- The Falcon Flies Alone by Gabrielle Mathieu (Historical Fantasy - VBT)
- The Part That Doesn't Burn by Sam Poling (Dark Romantic Fantasy - Reviews)
- The Rest of Forever by Carrie Pulkinen (Paranormal Romance - Review)
- The Second Time Around by Ella Quinn ( Historical Romance - MBB )
- Wilde Thing by Jannine Gallant (Contemporary Romance - BBT)
- Yours Truly by K.J. Pierce (Chick Lit/Romantic Comedy - Blurb Blitz)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual tour to promote the contemporary erotic romance "Getting Intimate" by multi-published author Victoria Blisse.
They hated their own bodies but loved each other. Would their lack of self confidence tear them apart or could love make them whole?
It’s been almost six months since Terri and John first met and fell in love at the gym and John wants to think of something special to mark their anniversary. Terri is convinced that John is secretly seeing one of the skinny gym girls and her paranoia pushes her away from him. She thinks that she is too fat to hold the attention of such a fit guy.
John must think of a way to convince Terri that he really loves her sexy, curvaceous body and that nobody could take her place or face losing her forever.
January 18: Helen Hardt
January 19: Tory Richards
January 20: Anne Kane
January 21: Wendi Zwaduk
January 22: The Cajun Book Lady
January 25: J. A. Saare
January 26: Raz Lovers Book Blog
January 27: Kaye Manro
January 28: Amber Scott
January 29: Lisabet Sarai
February 1: Anita Philmar
Victoria will be giving away an autographed copy of her book "Curvaceous " to one randomly drawn commenter from the tour and an autographed copy of her book to the tour host with the most comments, excluding duplicates or Victoria’s responses.
Interested in hosting Victoria on YOUR blog? Email us!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Please note: There is one word of mild profanity in this author-read excerpt. Consider this video PG.