Get a great new customer header for your blog or website -- you choose the font and size, only $15!! Go here for more information: Goddess Fish Promotions Graphic Design Services.
Tours with Openings
- A Mother's Love by Charlotte Hubbard (Inspirational Romance - BBT)
- An Unproven Concept by James Young (SciFi - Review)
- Annie's Recipe by Lisa Jones Baker (Inspriational Romance - Review)
- Bella Luna by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romance - Reviews)
- Between Heaven and Hell by David Burnett (Paranormal Romance - MBB)
- Jersey Diner by Lisa Diane Kastner (Romance - VBT)
- Lyrical Press Contemporary Romances (BBT)
- Man Down by Tracy Tappan (Military Romance - Review)
- Remnant of Power by J.A. Deakin (YA Fantasy - Review)
- Second Chance Marquess by Jessica Jefferson (Historical Romance - Excerpt)
- Softlife by James R. Hardin (SciFi - Review)
- Surviving the Fatherland by Annette Oppenlander (Historical Coming of Age - Review)
- Team Russian by Ally Adams (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- The Castle by Skye Warren (Contemporary Romance - MBB)
- The Congressman's Wife by Arie Pavlou & Charlene Keel (Contemporary Womens Fiction - reviews)
- The Last Resort by Ember Leigh (Erotic Romance - VBT)
- The Promise of Pierson Orchard by Kate Brandes (Women's Fiction - VBT)
- The Unlikeable Demon Hunter by Deborah Wilde (Urban Fantasy Romance - MBB)
- Trusting Justice by J.J. Lore (Dystopian - Review)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a virtual tour to promote the contemporary erotic romance "Getting Intimate" by multi-published author Victoria Blisse.
They hated their own bodies but loved each other. Would their lack of self confidence tear them apart or could love make them whole?
It’s been almost six months since Terri and John first met and fell in love at the gym and John wants to think of something special to mark their anniversary. Terri is convinced that John is secretly seeing one of the skinny gym girls and her paranoia pushes her away from him. She thinks that she is too fat to hold the attention of such a fit guy.
John must think of a way to convince Terri that he really loves her sexy, curvaceous body and that nobody could take her place or face losing her forever.
January 18: Helen Hardt
January 19: Tory Richards
January 20: Anne Kane
January 21: Wendi Zwaduk
January 22: The Cajun Book Lady
January 25: J. A. Saare
January 26: Raz Lovers Book Blog
January 27: Kaye Manro
January 28: Amber Scott
January 29: Lisabet Sarai
February 1: Anita Philmar
Victoria will be giving away an autographed copy of her book "Curvaceous " to one randomly drawn commenter from the tour and an autographed copy of her book to the tour host with the most comments, excluding duplicates or Victoria’s responses.
Interested in hosting Victoria on YOUR blog? Email us!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Please note: There is one word of mild profanity in this author-read excerpt. Consider this video PG.