Tours with Openings
- A Human Element by Donna Galanti (Paranormal Suspense - MBB)
- A Vampire's Tale by Maya Tyler (Paranormal Romance - NBTM)
- Allegiance by Marilee Brothers (New Adult Romantic Suspense - Review)
- An Unproven Concept by James Young (SciFi - Review)
- Bella Luna by Sharon Struth (Contemporary Romance - Reviews)
- Cloak and Mirrors by p.m. terrell (Suspense - VBT)
- February Lyrical Press Romances (Contemporary, Historical - BBT)
- Ghost Touch by LA Dragoni (Paranormal Romance - MBB)
- Outcome by Barbara Ebel (Medical, Historical Fiction - BBT)
- Purr M for Murder by T.C. Lotempio (Cozy Mystery - MBB)
- Seven Days to Goodbye by Sheri S Levy (Young Adult - NBTM)
- Smoke by Emily Mims (Romantic Suspense - VBT)
- Softlife by James R. Hardin (SciFi - Review)
- The Enchanted Swans by Christy Nicholas (Fantasy - Reviews)
- The Falcon Flies Alone by Gabrielle Mathieu (Historical Fantasy - VBT)
- The Good Spy Dies Twice by Mark Hosack (Thriller - MBB)
- The Part That Doesn't Burn by Sam Poling (Dark Romantic Fantasy - Reviews)
- The Rest of Forever by Carrie Pulkinen (Paranormal Romance - Review)
- Trusting Justice by J.J. Lore (Dystopian - Review)
- Twisted Luck by Mia Downing (paranormal erotic romance - VBT)
- Waiting for a Girl Like You (Contemporary Romance - VBT)
- Yours Truly by K.J. Pierce (Chick Lit/Romantic Comedy - Blurb Blitz)
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Please note: This video is intended for adults only. By viewing it, you are attesting that you are over 18 or of the legal age to view erotic material in your state or location, and that you desire to view this type of material.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Book Tour for Book II in Isabel Roman's The Dark Desire of the Druids series, Sex and Subterfuge.
A master magicker, Morgana Blackthorne has a tenuous hold on her following. When a strange Englishman arrives on her doorstep with news of other druidic magickers, and magicker problems, she’s intrigued but suspicious. There hasn’t been contact between the American and European druids in over a hundred years. Plus she has her own worries and doesn’t need the handsome earl adding to them.
Lucien, Earl of Granville, left England to seek out the Blackthorne Druid line and discover what they’ve been up to since contact was lost. Once he and Morgana meet, their mutual attraction distracts him from his purpose. Embroiled in her problems, he finds himself more concerned with her welfare than is practical for a passing affair.
When I invited you into my bed, it never occurred to me I wouldn’t want you to leave.
There are darker forces at work and the hunger of a weak magicker desperate for power. Will Lucien convince Morgana of his true feelings before things spiral out of control? Or will the surrounding subterfuge tear them apart?
Accolades for Sex and Subterfuge:
4.5 Cherries from Whipped Cream Reviews: Isabel Roman has stepped up the action in this second book of her series. The characters are all well defined and multi-faceted. Morgana is a strong woman, but one who is willing to give all to those she cares deeply for....I also appreciated the research that must have gone into this book to make everything so true to the time period. I respect the author’s time taken to get it right.
4 Stars from Love Romance Passion: Do you like jealous heroes and love triangles? How about sizzling sexual encounters atop of dining room furniture? If you answered yes to either question, you’re going to love this novella. I’m also recommending it, if you enjoy reading paranormal romance, historical, or erotica.
Isabel is giving away to the host with the most comments: A box of Godiva chocolates, a Vice Versa beaded fashion purse, and a $25 gift certificate to B&N and to one random commenter: A Vice Versa beaded fashion purse, a summer shawl, and a box of Godiva chocolates
7/12/2010 Cherry Mischievous
7/13/2010 Alisha Paige
7/14/2010 You Gotta Read Guest
7/15/2010 Romance With an Attitude
7/16/2010 Romantic Journey
7/19/2010 Domestically Challenged Momma
7/20/2010 Fantasy Pages
7/21/2010 The Cozy Page
7/22/2010 Amber Scott Project
7/23/2010 Diary of a Literary Goddess
7/26/2010 Bad Girls (and Boys) Writer's Block
7/27/2010 Simply Sexy Stories
7/28/2010 D. Renee Bagby Presents First Chapters
7/30/2010 Whipped Cream
8/2/2010 Zhadi's Den
8/3/2010 Elizabeth Jewell
8/4/2010 Kaily Hart, Writer
8/5/2010 Romancing the Pen
8/6/2010 Authors by Authors
Interested in hosting Isabel on YOUR blog? Email us
Friday, June 11, 2010
Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Book Tour to celebrate the release of Kaily Hart's debut work Picture This, a short erotic romance being released from Ellora's Cave June 29.
Desperate and young, Jillian Moore did something she knew would one day come back to bite her in the ass. She’d posed nude. For money. Years later, and on the fast track to a successful career, she’s still haunted by her mistake. She can’t help but wonder when her past will catch up with her.
Samuel Steele is not short on female attention, but the women who warm his bed pale in comparison to the fantasy he’s created of the seductive temptress in the painting hanging prominently in his bedroom. A fantasy that has ruined his once satisfying sex life. When he discovers that her exact likeness works in his building—for him—things get…interesting.
The dates for the tour are July 12-23. Kaily is available for either interviews or guest blogs. She will be giving a Goody Tower to one randomly drawn commenter as well as to the host with the most comments, not counting duplicates or Kaily's own comments. (NOTE: To enter, leave a comment on her blog stops below, not on this blog post -- enter at every stop each day to earn more entries!).
JULY 12: Cindy Jacks
JULY 13: Jacqueline Paige
JULY 14: Book Junkie
JULY 15: Diary of A Literary Goddess
JULY 16: Savage Hunter
JULY 19: Romance Alley
JULY 20: Amber Skyze
JULY 21: Alisha Paige
JULY 22: Sexy adventures, Passionate tales
JULY 23: My Reading Addiction
Interested in hosting Kaily on YOUR blog? Email us